Project duration: Sept. 2019 – Dec. 2022
Project reference: LIFE18 GIE/IT/000735
Total budget: 2,624,168.00 €
EU contribution: 1,385,942.00 €
The project “MAde Green in Italy Scheme” (MAGIS) has emerged to support the launch and diffusion of the PEF method in Italy and the MGI programme, to stimulate innovation aimed at improving the environmental footprint of products, strengthen communication about green products and incentivise their purchase by consumers. The project also aims to the replicability and diffusion of the application of the PEF method in other Member States, i.e. Germany.
If you want more information: The new Project Brochure is available.
- Improvement of the environmental profile of some excellent Italian products
- Adoption and dissemination of PEF as a common method of assessment and communication of environmental information at European level
- Support communication and brand diffusion
- Expand and strengthen the technical basis of the brands
- Agenzia nazionale per le nuove tecnologie, l’energia e lo sviluppo economico sostenibile (ENEA)
- Institute of Sustainability in Civil Engineering (INaB) – RWTH Aachen University
- Sant’Anna, Sant’Anna, Scuola Universitaria Superiore Pisa (SSSUP)
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Richerche – Istituto per la Bioeconomia (CNR-IBE)
- Food and agricultural sector: Apo Conerpo Soc. Coop. Agricola, Consorzio per la Tutela del Formaggio Pecorino Romano (CPR), Unione Italiana Food (UNIONFOOD)
- Window sector: Legnolegno sc
- Leather sector: Lineapelle Srl
For more information click here and here
Dr.-Arch. Elisabetta Palumbo
Tel.: +49 241 80 22764
Pamela Del Rosario M.Sc.